quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2008

Fergal Murray pede desculpas a Colorado

Resposta de Fergal Murray:
Dear Mr. Carneiro,

Firstly, I want to express my honest apologies about this misunderstanding.During my visit in Brazil, I tasted some local beers during an event with journalists, and I can assure you that I did not, at any moment, say a negative word about any beer, as none of them drew my negative reaction the way you described. Certainly there was some misunderstanding, perhaps caused by the translation from English to Portuguese language, that may have generated some misinterpretation of my words.As a fan of all beers the world over, and as a part of my job, my objective is to promote our sector - not to denigrate it.My deep apologies if there has been any misunderstanding. Should you require a direct conversation on the matter, do not hesitate to let me know so that I can more fully understand this issue.

Cordially,

Fergal Murray


Fergal Murray
Master Brewer
Brand Technical Equity & Quality Improvement

Nenhum comentário: